What to write: Babies
Of all the reasons to celebrate in life, a new baby might be the cutest one of all.
No matter what age the child is when you welcome them into your life, how you choose to include them in your family, or even if they have two legs or are furry with four, this phase of life is full of emotion.
Which is why the notes that one receives around this momentous occasion are keepsakes they’ll treasure forever.
Focus on the happiness of a new addition and growth of the family. They don’t refer to babies as bundles of joy for nothing!
What to write
Here are the right words to use solo or as a starter when you reach out.
- We love your new addition already!
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby.
- We’re so excited for your growing family!
- Can’t wait to meet the newest member of your team.
- Sending lots of love to you and yours…
- Hello to our new favorite person.
Sprinkles and showers
No matter the size of the guest list, the reason for gathering is personal. Make sure your note to the parent(s)-to-be is, too.
For first timers, there’s a lot of excitement and anxiety for the new addition that’s awaiting. For those who are already parents, it’s still a time full of wonder and excitement.
- You’re going to be an incredible mom (or dad).
- Your little one is almost here!
- Can’t wait to meet your tiny miracle.
Whether it’s the new parents first child—or fifth—the first few days, weeks, and even months of having a new addition at home can be a blur.
While it’s ideal to send a card promptly after hearing the good news, receiving warm wishes in the mail any time in the first few months will not only brighten the parents’ day, but it’ll remind them an outside world still exists, too.
- We’re over the moon to hear your good news!
- Here’s a little something for your new addition.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you.
Adoption is a beautiful blessing where a child of any age can join a family.
Like showers and sprinkles, adoptions are an especially sweet reason to send a card. And, because not everyone thinks to celebrate them, your thoughtful note will mean even more to the new parents.
- Congratulations on your new addition!
- Looking forward to meeting the new member of your family soon!
- I can’t decide who is luckier, you for growing your family or your new child for having such loving parents.
Need stationery to help you welcome the new addition to the world? Tap here.
Leave a comment