Graduating from high school, college, or a postgraduate program are not only achievements, but also coming-of-age moments. Hard work like this deserves a pat on the back—and most certainly a card.
Even if you weren’t invited to attend the ceremony, etiquette dictates you still send a card. There is no such thing as too many well wishes or congratulations.
What to write
Here are the right words to use solo or as a starter when you reach out.
- What an impressive achievement
- You should be proud.
- Can’t wait to see what your future holds.
- You deserve all the success and more.
- You did it!
With their secondary school behind them, high school graduates are ready to embark on their journey into adulthood. Plus, graduation is a rite of passage.
If someone gave you a piece of advice or a quote that guided you, now is the perfect time to pass that knowledge on.
- You did it!
- All the early mornings, late nights, heavy backpacks, and dedication has led to this.
- Happy graduation!
- You should be proud—we certainly are!
College and beyond
Graduation from college, like high school, signifies the end of one chapter of life and the start of another.
Grads deserve to celebrate this moment and having their achievement acknowledged because it was hard earned.
- It’s official!
- We know how devoted you’ve been to chasing your dream. It’s been inspiring to see you make it come true.
- We can’t wait to see where your brilliant mind takes you.
- We love you and couldn’t be prouder.
Need stationery to help you send off that note of congrats? Tap right here and we’ll get your stationery sorted.