It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And with that comes the joy of sending and receiving holiday cards.
We consider holidays to be the gateway to all card sending and letter writing. They are the most obvious case for sending a card, which is why preprinted greeting cards are so widely available. Once you see how easy mailing a card can be and hear how good a simple gesture can make someone else feel, you’ll be hooked.
Not sure what to write to spread the maximum of holiday cheer? No worries, we have you covered!
What to write
Here are the right words to use solo or as a starter for your holiday cards.
- Wishing you a season full of love and laughter
- May you have joy in your heart and happiness in your home this season and always
- Wishing you a happy holiday and a joyful new year
- Warmest holiday wishes
- Happy holidays from our family to yours
Professional holiday cards
When sending holiday cards from your business, choose a streamlined design or create something custom that reflects your brand.
Often, professional holiday cards have secular themes such as peace and love with wintry designs. It’s important that your choice reflects inclusivity.
- May your holidays be filled with joy
- Happy holidays and cheers to 20XX
- One of the joys of the season is the opportunity to say thank you. Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a joyful holiday season and a prosperous new year
Need some assistance with your personal or professional holiday cards? Send us an email!